Change the layout of the league tables, its just looks wrong! EVERY league table reads Home wins, then drawn games, then losses last
Table should read, WON-DRAWN-LOST, not drawn games at the end. 99% of league tables have the losses at the end, the other 1% that have drawn games in a column AFTER the loss column, are confusing to everybody, and is just plain wrong. Sort it out lads, for everything that is holy and decent!
PAUL FRANCIS commented
I agree with me!